Saturday, August 28, 2010

Not Even Officially Up For 5 Minutes / Death on Date Night

A young woman comes in and looks around. She came up to me after awhile with a rental box for the movie Death At A Funeral(the bullshit version) and the display box for Date Night (which we have been rented out of all day). She places them both down on the counter and it begins...

Her: "I found this (Death@) behind this (Date). I was wondering if this is Date Night. 
Me: (I point to the Death At A Funeral Box(clearly labeled in 72pt Bold) "That is Death At A Funeral"
Her: "Ya it says that but I found it behind Date Night. Does that mean this is Date Night?
Me: "No that one is Death At A Funeral. Someone must have misplaced it"
Her:  (Struggling to open the locked rental box) "Are you Sure?"
Me: "Quite"
Her: "So you're out of Date Night"
Me: "Ya, sorry we have been out all day"
Her: "Cause this is Death At A Funeral?"
Me: "No, that was just misplaced, all the rental copies of Date Night are rented out."
Her: (Looks puzzled and walks away)

I really shouldn't have known there was gonna be an issue as soon as I saw her little hot pink shorts that said "Juicy" on the ass.