"Do you have that movie with the black guy and the white guy on a train?"
"Do you have that one where teenagers die, but they're not really dead, they're ok. Like, it was on purpose."
"Do you have that movie with Hillary Swank where she dies on the way to the prom. Oh, and it might not actually be a movie."
"I'm looking for a movie, but it can't have: womens rights, gay rights, race rights, jews, or anything against god in it. Violence is ok though, and some sex as long as it's not too much."
"Do you have the movie about the serial killer? You know the one that went on a killing spree years ago."
"Do you have that one movie? It's got "wizard" in the title.........oh here it is Harry Potter."
"Hi, I'm looking for this one movie I saw in here before. It had aliens in it I think. Where can I find it?"
"Hi, my kids is looking for that one game where you are a big green guy that shoots other guys."