Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Movie Titles That Sounds Like Euphemisms For Genitalia.



Eye of the Dolphin

To start the list off with something like this seems like it might be a stretch. I'm sure by now you've grasped your brain around this euphemism. You're probably even thinking about the movie Role Models right now. I would have completely agreed with you that is euphemism is a bit of a stretch.

Until this......






Look again, totally SFW




Man-Thing
Is there a better name for this monstrosity that lives where it's damp and humid?
And to think this is actually a Marvel Comics character. You would think Marvel would be better about things like this. Well at least there isn't a guy flying around the city in tights lurking outside peoples apartment windows flinging around white sticky........webbing............ you pervert. Did I mention that the Man-Thing is also a thing of Seminole legend. That's correct, a group of Seminole Indians came up with the Man-Thing, priceless.