Steal From The Rich, Give To The Inept
Customer: "I saw a commercial that said Robin Hood is out now."
Me: Nope, not until the 21st. One more week.
Customer: "Are you calling me a liar!?"
Me: No, your TV is a liar.
3rd Times A Charm? My Ass.
Customer: "THIS IS RIDICULOUS! THIS IS THE 3RD COPY I TRIED AND THEY ALL DON'T WORK! I KEEP GETTING A BLUE SCREEN THAT SAYS INPUT!"
Me: That sounds like your TV is on the wrong channel, input setting, or you have a cable loose.
Customer: That doesn't even make sense!
Killer(s)
Customer: "Do you have Killers-es"
Me: Well we have Killers, is that what you're looking for?
Customer: "Killers? So you just have one left?"
Hold The Genitals
Customer: "Does Saw 6 have anything bad in it?"
Me: What do you mean by bad?
Customer: "You know bad stuff."
Me: Well there is plenty of violence and gore.
Customer: "No, like bad stuff. You know?
Me: What is your definition of bad stuff?
Customer: "I dunno........like genitals..........and stuff."
Veni, Vidi, Vici Video
Customer: "Hey, wanna know why I'm wearing a cape and carrying this metal rod?"Me: Not really....
Customer: "Well you're missing out!"
<later>
Caped Customer: "Hey, wanna know why I'm wearing a cape and carrying this metal rod?"
Other Customer: "Ummmm......you're a super-hero?"
Caped Customer: (Very dissappointed) "No, I'm one of those Roman guys."
Other Customer: "Oh, like the guys in 300."